Allworld Journeys and Mongolia Tourism, are extremely proud to be able to let people know of our incredible relationship with Juulchin, one of the more pre-eminent land operators in Mongolia. We have been working with them for a number of years, and through several of our managerial staffs varying offices. What we are most proud to announce though is that we are now representing them here in Australia under the banner of Mongolia Tourism. We do have a dedicated site for all things Mongolia and you should feel free to visit it at www.mongoliatourism.com.au
To let you know how excited we are we have decided to run one of our annual escorted departures to Mongolia in 2015.
We realise that not everyone is exactly comfortable heading to a foreign country and being met by someone local, to that end we regularly run tours ex-Australia that are fully escorted by our Australian Staff so that there is someone at hand to smooth over any communication difficulties, see that things run smoothly, help you out with ideas for free time and generally enhance your journey. To that end we will be running a special departure in July 2015 ex-Australia to Mongolia, fully escorted and guaranteed to be an experience of a lifetime.
This tour will cover (in brief) the following:
- Covering Central, North and Southern Mongolia
- Highlights Include Ulaanbaatar city, Great White Lake, Karakorum, Tsenher Hot Spring, Yol Valley, Khongor Sand Dunes
- Length of stay is 15 Days in Mongolia, a total of 17 days travel Australia-Australia
- Accommodations in Ulaanbaatar will be at the Ramada or similar standard hotels
- Accommodations in the Mongolian countryside will be in Modern Ger camps
- The Tour Fully escorted ex Australia by an Australian Qualified Travel Manager experienced with travel in Mongolia based on reaching minimum numbers
Should you like more information please read on after the break!