1. Booking For Allworld Journeys to process your reservation request we require a completed booking form from the individual travelling or the group leader, confirming the acceptance of the Booking Terms and Conditions.
2. Deposit. Allworld Journeys requires a deposit of 10% or AU$300 (whichever is higher) per person within 14 days of confirmation. Exceptions may occur and these will be outlined in any extra material (confirmation e-mails, letters) that will be provided by Allworld Journeys. This deposit is your only commitment to Allworld Journeys until your final payment is due unless otherwise stipulated.
3. Final Payment, Payment of Balance. Final payment for all arrangements is due eight (8) weeks prior to departure from your home port. If not paid by this date we reserve the right to treat your booking as cancelled. in which case, you would be liable to pay cancellation charges. Some exceptions may occur in “date” of final payment depending on a number of reasons, if there are exceptions Allworld Journeys will provide a specified deadline by which payments must be made.
4. Alterations. If you decide to alter any arrangements accepted and confirmed by yourself to Allworld Journeys there will be a minimum amendment fee of AU$25 charged by Allworld Journeys plus any charges that suppliers (Airlines, Hotels etc) may demand. If changes are requested within eight (8) weeks of departure it will be treated as a cancellation and will be subject to the charges outlined in the cancellation policy.
5. Cancellation of Booking and Arrangements. Should you or any member of your party decide cancel your booking or any organised arrangements after confirmation to Allworld Journeys, written notification is required by the person who signed the booking form. To compensate Allworld Journeys for the expenses of processing your booking fee the following general charges apply:
|Period before departure when written cancellation is received||Cancellation Fee as a % of total tour price|
|More than 60 Days||Deposit|
|59 to 53 Days||30 % or Deposit (whichever is higher)|
|52 to 46 Days||40% or Deposit (whichever is higher)|
|45 to 31 Days||50% or Deposit (whichever is higher)|
|30 to 22 Days||75% or Deposit (whichever is higher)|
|21 days until day of departure||100 %|
The amount payable is determined when written notice of cancellation is received. Please note that excess fees for cancellation may be applicable to the above fees dependant on supplier restrictions and policies – such as those laid out by cruise companies, hotel properties or airlines. Further, should you cancel after any physical travel documents have been received then no refund can be actioned until those documents are returned. Allworld Journeys recommends that you take out travel insurance to cover the responsibility of cancellation due to unforeseen illness.
6. If We Should Change Your Programme / Arrangements .. In the unlikely event that it becomes necessary for Allworld Journeys to change your itinerary (changes in flight schedules, closure of sites etc) we reserve the right to do so. Most of these changes are relatively minor but we will undertake to let you or your representative know as soon as possible if this situation arises.
7. Force Majeure. Compensation payments do not apply when performance of services are affected by risk of war or threat of war, civil unrest, rioting, industrial dispute, terrorist activities, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems due to transport, congestion, closure of airports and other similar events beyond our control.
8. Our Responsibility. In all matters relating to the making of arrangements for hotel accommodations, sight-seeing tours and services provided incident thereto, entertainment, and transportation by air, rail, motor coach, automobile or steamship, Allworld International Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries will act only in the capacity of an agent for the airlines, hotels and other supplies stated in the tour literature describing the services purchased. Because of its status as an agent, and because it maintains no control over the personnel, equipment, or operations of these travel service suppliers, Allworld International Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries can assume no responsibility for and cannot be held liable for any personal injury, property damage, or other loss, accident, delay, inconvenience or irregularity which may be occasioned either by reason of (l) any wrongful, negligent or unauthorised acts or omissions on the part of any of the suppliers, (2) any wrongful negligent, or unauthorised acts of omissions on the part of any employee of any of these suppliers, (3) any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, or instrument owned, operated or otherwise used by any of these suppliers, or (4) any wrongful or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any party not under the control, direct or otherwise, of Allworld International Pty Ltd.
9. Insurance. As a condition of your contract of organising travel-related arrangements with Allworld Journeys you are required to take out travel insurance. Travel Insurance can be obtained through a number of means including your local Travel Agent – Allworld Journeys will require your Insurance Policy Number or details of the insurance, for security and safty precaustions. If you decide that you will not in any way be taking out travel insurance, Allworld Journeys reserves the right to consider this a cancellation and enact cancellation policy procedures as stated.
10. Documents. Allworld International will strive to have final documents to you between 30 and 14 days prior to departure inclusive of any necessary vouchers, tickets and any other requirements. Should these documents be required earlier then options can be negotiated with Allworld Journeys at the client or agents discretion.
11. Passports, Visas & Health Requirements. All travellers must hold a valid passport with a minimum validity of six months prior to expiry as at the day of departure. Some countries require this to be as at the day of entry into their specific country. Australian citizens require a visa to certain countries, the cost of which is the responsibility of the traveller. Please ask at time of booking. Visas to enter other countries, either prior or after entry into certain countries, vary subject to duration of stay and passport held. Please ask your Consultant/Agent if you intend travelling beyond those countries visited in your Allworld Journeys arrangements. Allworld Journeys can provide accompanying paperwork for visa applications where necessary and if requested.
12. Items not included. Items of a personal nature such as incidental hotel charges, telephone calls, room service, laundry, and the like are at your own expense and must be paid prior to checking out of the hotel. It has become customary that cities/airport authorities charge a passenger departure tax. These taxes vary throughout the world and are paid by each traveller in local currency at time of actual check-in at airport/airline counters -these costs are the individual responsibility of each traveller.
13. Cost Variation. The cost of your travel arrangements has been calculated as at current costs and the conversion rates applicable as at this date. The final travel arrangement costs will be subject to any airfare increase imposed by principles prior to receipt of full payment of your booking. We also reserve the right to adjust the land portion of your booking subject to unforeseen major currency conversion fluctuations prior to your full and final payment receipt. If this should be necessary to enact, advice in writing would be given.
14. Validity. 1st January 20013, until further notice
15. Payment Methods All payments to Allworld Journeys by preference should be made by direct deposit, or EFT. Alternative arrangements may be made permissible for Cheque or Cash payments upon consultation with Allworld Journeys. If payment is being made from overseas a payment must be made by telegraphic transfer or bank draft in Australian Dollars. At this please note that Allworld Journeys is not accepting payment by Credit Card
Allworld Journeys is owned and operated by Allworld International Pty Ltd. ABN 79 002 385 980